close

木匠兄妹The Rainbow Connection


http://www.sarahbrighteyes.com/lorie49/kermit.html


 


 



Why are there so many songs about rainbows


為什麼,有那麼多關於彩虹的歌?


 


and what's on the other side


彩虹的盡頭,到底藏著什麼呢?


 


Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,


"彩虹雖總是如此鮮明具體,卻只是海市蜃樓罷了!"


 


and rainbows have nothing to hide.


"彩虹並沒有藏著什麼。"


 


So we've been told and some choose to believe it.


別人就是這樣對我們訴說關於彩虹的一切;有些人選擇聽信這種說法。


 


I know they're wrong, wait and see.


我知道他們都錯了,等著瞧吧!


 


Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.


總有一天,我會找出彩虹與大地的橋接處,


 


The lovers, the dreamers and me.


還有我的摯愛、夢想、跟自己。


 


Who said that every wish would be heard and answered when wished on the morning star
"
誰說當我們向晨星許願,願望就必然實現?"


 


Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.


有人存疑、有人聽信這種說法。


 


Look what it's done so far.


為何不瞧瞧亙古至今的事實呢?


 


What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing


到底是什麼神奇的魔力,讓我們一直仰望著群星;


 


and what do we think we might see


什麼又是我們覺得會見到的呢?


 


Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.


總有一天,我會找出彩虹與大地的橋接處,


 


The lovers, the dreamers and me. 
還有我的摯愛、夢想、跟自己。


 


All of us under its spell,


我們全都臣服在它的魔力之下,




We know that it's probably magic...


我們知道那可能有著神奇的力量……


 


Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices


你可曾在睡眼惺忪時,聽到呢喃低語?


 


I've heard them calling my name.


我已聽聞他們呼喚我的名字。


 


Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors?


這是那個被稱做 "小小水手" 的甜美聲音嗎?




The voice might be one and the same.


這聲音可能從一而終、未曾改變。


 


I've heard it too many times to ignore it.


我已聽聞過太多次,以至於忽略了它;


 


It's something that I'm supposed to be.


那個告訴我 : "我想要成為什麼樣的人" 的聲音。


 


Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.


總有一天,我會找出彩虹與大地的橋接處。


 


The lovers, the dreamers and me.


還有我的摯愛、夢想、跟自己。


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 candy jou 的頭像
    candy jou

    Candy 甜蜜小確幸

    candy jou 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()